Feeling Lost? With over 180 million websites in existence, getting found online
is crucial to business success.
Most web traffic comes from just three search engines: Google, Yahoo! and Bing. If your website fails to show up in the first few pages of their search results, it doesn't exist.
We'll help you increase your visibility in the search engines through search engine optimization (SEO), driving targeted traffic to your website through the organic or unpaid search results.
Search engines have two types of listings: those that are paid for, often denoted as "sponsored links," and those that are organic or natural. Organic search results appear based on content and keyword relevancy.
Why go organic? People trust organic results. Studies have shown that search users are up to 6 times more likely to click on the first few organic results than they are to choose any of the paid results. Only 30% of search engine users click on paid advertising. The other 70% are clicking on the organic search results. Not only does Organic SEO get better results the PPC, it also costs significantly less.
Greater trust equals branding power and greater conversions. And best of all, it's free!
With the benefits of organic search results so great, it's a natural that everyone wants high rankings. And with billions of searches performed online each month, search engines like Google want to make sure that they continue to show the most relevant results first. This makes getting to – and staying – at the top of the search engines a competitive and ongoing process.
A successful SEO campaign takes more than just adding a few meta tags and hoping your site will be found. Algorithm based search engines like Goggle, Yahoo and Bing rely on a complex set of criteria to determine whether or not a page gets listed and how high it will appear in the organic search results.
How well your site does in the search engine listings is based on the proper combination of hundreds of factors, including how your page is coded, the quality of your content, and how many other web sites link to your site.
At Primal Media, we focus on using clean code and proven optimization techniques while avoiding all methods that could get your site banned. This approach, called 'white hat' or 'ethical SEO', produces lasting search engine results.
No gimmicks. No deception. Just simple, effective, targeted SEO that delivers real ROI.
SEO is a moving target. There are a lot of factors that affect your search engine placement. The bottom line is if you want more inbound traffic, you need to be able to track where you stand.
We employ Google Analytics to measure the volume and source of traffic, as well as discovering the keywords and sources that are working for you.
We also offer SEO Audits to analyze your site's performance; Keyword Analysis to determine which words deliver the most bang for their buck; Keyword Tracking to show how your site's keywords stack up against the competition; SEO Strategy, and more.
Want to be in the Google Top Ten? We can help